Whether you’re looking for a short or long-term solution to your storage requirements, look no further.
HOT Storage is here for you, with our secure storage solutions based here in Henley-on-Thames, located alongside our Head Office.
– Our professional and friendly removals team can collect and deliver your goods straight into your private storage unit, on a date of your choice.
– Our container units measure 20ft x 8ft.
– All units are purpose-built, located in our secure, gated facility and covered by our 24/7 recording security system.
-Monthly billing, giving you more flexibility and length of stay.
-Excellent access hours – Monday to Friday 6am to 7pm.
-Located at our Head Office, meaning one of the team will always be nearby to answer any questions.
– A storage facility you can trust.
Give us a call or an email and have a chat with one of the team about how we can help you.
Storage Solutions Tailored To You!
Prices can vary based on size, location and access times
You will need to ensure all of your goods kept need in storage are insured. Here at HOT Storage we have 24/7 recording secuirty system, as well as the units being within a gated location.
This depends on how long you are looking for storage for and what size space you require. Call us now to get your quote.
HOT Storage has great access hours – Monday to Friday 6am to 7pm. It is located at our Head Office also, so there is always a member of the team available to help or answer any questions.
You can move out at any time during your payment period, you just need to give us 7 days written notice to move out of a storage unit.
No. We let you know upfront all the costs that will be involved before you move in.
There are 4 things you need to consider.
1. How long are you looking to store your belongings for and how much stuff are you looking to store
2. Storage fees
3. Insurance for your goods while in storage
4. A padlock to secure your room
Yes. You can set up as many or as few people as you require to have access to your unit. We will ask for a list of those who have your permisson to access.
Almost every household item can go into storage but there are a few exceptions, such as flammable liquids, gas canisters and solvent paints. Just ask us if you’re unsure.
Give a member of the team a call or an email today, using the details above. We can talk through how it all works in more detail.